Driving with incab lights on at night?

Is there any reason quite a few drivers do so?

I drive with the red night light on,so o can see my coffee/bong

Well, yeah, i can understand the red ones but the main ones… :confused:

Maybe there tired but instead of stopping put the light on to wake up.Or just to look for something while driving but i dont know why they do it.

I knew a bloke that was afraid of the dark :grimacing:

Narcissism? Budgie brains? More interested in their own reflections than the road outside the window.

It makes it easier to do the crossword :bulb:

So you (or rather the police) can’t see the glare of their phone on their face.

So the Mobile phone don’t shine in their face

Saw one last night that looked like a zombie. Made me wish I’d rung the Anti-zombie fast response team. I’ve seen enough of their stickers…
Have no idea why it happens, btw…

and tonights star prize goes to the last 3 posters…thats the exact reason.once again knowing and proving are thankfully 2 different things…personally ive the telly in the bunk on if im watching something through the mirror on the nearside of the cab to pass the time on those boring boring motorways.been pulled a few times with it on but plodbrains being what they are,then nobodys tried to do me for watching it as its behind me.i used to have it in the centre top locker,but apart from it was at an angle,then there was always someone else from the boat traffic trying to watch my personal ■■■■ stash by driving alongside me and making comments on the cb that detracted from my viewing pleasure. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
and tonights star prize goes to the last 3 posters…thats the exact reason.once again knowing and proving are thankfully 2 different things…personally ive the telly in the bunk on if im watching something through the mirror on the nearside of the cab to pass the time on those boring boring motorways.been pulled a few times with it on but plodbrains being what they are,then nobodys tried to do me for watching it as its behind me.i used to have it in the centre top locker,but apart from it was at an angle,then there was always someone else from the boat traffic trying to watch my personal ■■■■ stash by driving alongside me and making comments on the cb that detracted from my viewing pleasure. :slight_smile:

Don’t you start winding them up AGAIN ffs. :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing:

well we all have the peekaboos that make it easy to be on the phone even with it up against your right ear…i get cramp in my elbows cos im never off it…one of the manfreights that does boroughbridge from the boat every night has his up above him and wears a blob on the journey to save the seats geting seagulled as he cant stop strangling his ferret on the trip…■■■■ is just so good these days…
why only last week,i was on the M6 and had plenty of time,so i ended up watching HD blueray lesbian ■■■■ on the telly whilst on the cruise at night…it was great,then i opened up a can of tuna and sat it on the heater vent…within 2 minutes the smell hit my nostrils and HONESTLY,IT WAS JUST LIKE SITTING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THEM IF YOU CLOSED YOUR EYES !!! :slight_smile:

I drive with the red floor lights on to see if I spill anything, I have sometimes had the overhead reds on but they really annoy me so I turns them off.

dieseldog999:
well we all have the peekaboos

Saw one just the other day, curtains pulled halfway across the side window with the driver bent forwards cranking his neck at a roundabout…it obviously didnt occur to the ■■■■ just to pull the curtains back so he could actually see where he was going… :unamused:

AndrewG:
Saw one just the other day, curtains pulled halfway across the side window with the driver bent forwards cranking his neck at a roundabout…it obviously didnt occur to the [zb] just to pull the curtains back so he could actually see where he was going… :unamused:

What! And risk getting the folds uneven! what kind of unwashed heathen monster are you!

AndrewG:

dieseldog999:

Saw one just the other day, curtains pulled halfway across the side window with the driver bent forwards cranking his neck at a roundabout…it obviously didnt occur to the [zb] just to pull the curtains back so he could actually see where he was going… :unamused:

Hey what an absolutely brilliant idea mate, I’ll write it down. :wink: :laughing:

robroy:

AndrewG:

dieseldog999:

Hey what an absolutely brilliant idea mate, I’ll write it down. :wink: :laughing:

+1 !!! kin ell!!! why hasn’t someone thought of that before…though what the point of having them,if you cant hide behind them…they will do me fine till ■■■■■■■ angus and the like get supplied with a x ray camera.

Think i will leave the frilly curtains and pelmet up i like the hiding factor.

When there’s no bloody vanity mirror, how else are you supposed to see your reflection to apply your lipstick?! :unamused: