Driving through river

Anyone ever tried this - or do you feel brave enough to try?!!

Sat nav said enter river and turn right - at least it came out clean!!

facebook.com/junier.toribio … 937222634/

Agency driver.

eagerbeaver:
Agency driver.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bet he doesn’t speak English either

He is getting the load through. Good work.

eagerbeaver:
Agency driver.

Yep,they asked him to wash the lorry :wink:

This looks like another video from the same place :grimacing:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvC4EQvx5Mg

Nice wheel wash! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Most definitely agency. You can tell by the way he went for it. A full time employee would have refused to go any further for fear of nauncing it up. Well,they’ve done the same thing every day for the last 15 years so doing something different just wont do. Imagine making an error and maybe finding out their not quite the driving god they thought eh? :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon he saw the reflection of the rig in the water and thought, ’ If he can do it, so can I '.

Just showz you what utter spineless pussiez driver here are… one inch of snow and the country grinds to a halt. Always a problem, always someone else’s fault. We regularly had to go up to the bumper through flooded lanes to get to farms. Stop winghing and crack on…

Doesn’t do the braking system any good, a few months after doing similar to get into a factory after the river burst its banks mine and another drivers truck had to have some brake valves changed because they had seized, they were scratching there heads when they checked them and found they were full of silt, no idea how high up the compressor intake is but the bow wave was up to the windscreen on the daf 75.

roadhog69:
Anyone ever tried this - or do you feel brave enough to try?!!

Sat nav said enter river and turn right - at least it came out clean!!

facebook.com/junier.toribio … 937222634/

The redneck is strong in this one

Don’t they call it local knowledge :laughing: :laughing:

" Take the next turning on the right "
" After 50 yards, turn left "
" You have reached your destination "
" Updates are available for your device and can be downloaded at www. prat-nav.com." :wink:

Regards. John.

Back in the 1950’s and early 60’s I used to ride in the cab with my Dad who delivered animal feed to farms in Mid Wales, there were several rivers that had fords for vehicles to cross them. The procedure was to pull the handbrake on so far, to stop the rear brake linings getting soaked, the drive through slowly and release the handbrake and test the brakes a few times after.

eagerbeaver:
I reckon he saw the reflection of the rig in the water and thought, ’ If he can do it, so can I '.

:laughing: :laughing:

Agency driver yep I agree expert bit of driving that. The full timer probably threw the keys back at the boss and said get the Agency driver to do it I can’t :smiley: