Driving theory 4 all?

hi ive paid the £18 too use the site to prepare for my mod 2, I saw that people had used it to pass on here,
only thing is I looked for reviews and a lot of negativity toward the content that they use,
e.g
things that are not on the syllabus,
old or irrelevant legislations?

I think it seems ok to be fair and im happy so far, its just a niggle, if anyone else has used this and found it to be usefull or useless, please share your opinions
thanks crunch

Am I right in saying that they use the exact info from the DSA which has been compiled by Pearsons?

As far as i have read they do gear there questions
And case studys to the syllabus that is used by the dsa,
Im learning loads and it seems challenging so i assume
Its got to be about right, everything ive come accross
As far as im aware is bang on,
Could just be a bitter reviewer who has been on the same sites to complain
As they all seem similar

I used it to for the theory and hazard perception which i passed(98 on the theory and 90 on the hazard). I found it alot better than just reading the book, more info seemed to stick in my head with the way the site is set up in the way of “learn, practice, mock test”. Im not sure about the cpc mod 2 side, i used the free trial and found it was ok but it was very limited.

I used it for the CPC module 2 and I certainly benefited from it.

I used the site for HP/T and Mod 2. I passed all with flying colours, so must be relevent info and the site is easy to use and costs less than most other sites and or books.

Works well 44/50 pass

I advise my customers to use it. Their is no point paying a training provider when all the information to pass is on there.

Feed back from my customers is “brilliant”

Paul :smiley:

Worked a treat for my mod 2, 48 out of 50. Easily worth the money to me as I really didn’t have time for a retest as I’d already booked my mod 4 lol. The questions aren’t the same but they give you the gist of it all.