Driving Non EU reg vehicle and EU reg vehicle on same day

Hi There,
I drive a lgv and a van on a rotation at work, if I go and do a run in the van and then I am asked to drive a lgv on the same day how do I show this on a analog tacograph.
With a digital tacograph is it a case just using my card for the lgv work and then filling in a analog tacograph (Name /Date/Start/Finish) for the van work.

Many Thanks.

wotto:
Hi There,
I drive a lgv and a van on a rotation at work, if I go and do a run in the van and then I am asked to drive a lgv on the same day how do I show this on a analog tacograph.

You do a manual entry on the back of the chart, the van driving would be classed as other work and should be recorded as such.

wotto:
With a digital tacograph is it a case just using my card for the lgv work and then filling in a analog tacograph (Name /Date/Start/Finish) for the van work.

You should do a manual entry into the digital tachograph to show the van driving as other work.

On both analogue and digital tachographs you should record not only the van driving as other work but you should also rtecord any breaks you’ve had if you need to.

Hope this helps :wink:

edit:
On the off-chance that you’re unsure how to do a manual entry on a chart see pages 31 and 32 here