Driving licence renewal 5 years

posted my licence off to add my pass and after a bit of reading trying to find out what cat AM and Q was i have found this on the direct gov website…

Now i wonder how much they going to charge to renew this, another spinner for the DVLA like the ten year photo update??

Lorry, bus and minibus licence holders

If you apply to claim your first lorry or bus test pass or renew your driving licence on or after 19 January 2013, the licence issued will be valid for a maximum of 5 years. This affects you if you have passed driving tests for categories C1, C, D1, D, C1E, CE, D1E or DE.

Once you’ve been issued with a 5 year licence you’ll need to renew the licence when it expires - the licence expiry date is shown in 4b. To renew the licence and to renew your lorry and/or bus entitlement you’ll need to fill in the application and medical questions on an ‘Application for a lorry, bus or minibus driving licence’ (D2) or the renewal reminder form which we send you.

If you’ve already passed a driving test in one of the above categories, the new rules will apply when you next renew your driving licence or when you renew your lorry and/or bus entitlement, whichever is earlier.