driving hours???

right then heres my Q
Im in the middle of a long weekend break making up 10 hours to pay back ontop of a 45 hour rest, and will be working sunday but my problem is that ive driven for 85 and a half hours in the past 2 weeks so if i start late sunday evening and midnight comes on say “89hours and 58 mins” does my driving time reset to what ever is left when my DT is taken off from 2 weeks ago ? and also do a ten hour drive but i excided 2x9’s wed and thurs (dont worry about the night time thingy we have signed out of it)
or is all i can drive sunday 4 and half hours?
hope ive explained myself

Article 4 (i) says, that a ‘week’ is Sunday midnight to Sunday midnight
Article 4 (l) says, ‘weekly driving time’ means the total accumulated driving time during the ‘week’
Article 6 3. says, the total accumulated driving time during any two consecutive ‘weeks’ shall not exceed 90 hours.
Article 6 1. says, However, the ‘daily driving time’ may be extended to at most 10 hours not more than twice during the ‘week’

Does that answer your query :question:

To me, if you have driven 85.5 hours so far during the last 2 ‘weeks’ then until Sunday midnight, you only have 4.5 hours driving time left.

malcolmj:
right then heres my Q
Im in the middle of a long weekend break making up 10 hours to pay back ontop of a 45 hour rest, and will be working sunday but my problem is that ive driven for 85 and a half hours in the past 2 weeks so if i start late sunday evening and midnight comes on say “89hours and 58 mins” does my driving time reset to what ever is left when my DT is taken off from 2 weeks ago ?

Yes it does.

malcolmj:
and also do a ten hour drive but i excided 2x9’s wed and thurs

You can do a 10 hour drive but…

malcolmj:
or is all i can drive sunday 4 and half hours?

Indeed, you can only do 4.5 hours of the 10 before midnight Sunday to avoid exceeding the 90 hour fortnightly limit. Even if you did have more driving time left for the fortnight you could only do 9 of the 10 hours on the Sunday, you would have to exceed the 9 hours after midnight so it was in a new week having done two extended driving days already this week