Driving hours and training

Does anyone know if hours spent learning class 1 count as driving hours and I have to deduct from my weekly allowance?

Warren T. Claim:
Does anyone know if hours spent learning class 1 count as driving hours and I have to deduct from my weekly allowance?

Driving for licence aquisition is not counted as ‘driving’.
At best, it could be classed as ‘other work’ BUT only if you are being paid to do it or the course has been paid for by your company.
Other than the above - it counts as nothing - well, ‘rest’ if you like :wink: as it is your time that you can dispose of freely :smiley:

Before someone asks - yes, same rules apply for doing the Driver CPC.

dont think so mate cos your not on tacho. so you taken the plunge and joining us in the bendy brigade. :laughing: who you training with AJM??

That was the idea! The problem is this afternoon I was informed that I can’t work 'cos my digicard is ■■■■■■!!! So it looks like I can’t afford it now and I’m unemployed until I get my card back. Does anyone know if I can do a change of address on my licence at the same time? Or will it be sent to my ■■■■■ ex’s house where I won’t see it again (a bit like my own son…) rant over. It just seems like I’ve worked so hard to get myself established and once more the devil ■■■■■ in my face. :imp: Looks like I’m going to be living on my savings for the next two weeks… :frowning:

Warren T. Claim:
Does anyone know if I can do a change of address on my licence at the same time?

I don’t see why not - give DVLA a call :bulb:

Warren T. Claim:
That was the idea! The problem is this afternoon I was informed that I can’t work 'cos my digicard is [zb]!!! So it looks like I can’t afford it now and I’m unemployed until I get my card back. Does anyone know if I can do a change of address on my licence at the same time? Or will it be sent to my ■■■■■ ex’s house where I won’t see it again (a bit like my own son…) rant over. It just seems like I’ve worked so hard to get myself established and once more the devil ■■■■■ in my face. :imp: Looks like I’m going to be living on my savings for the next two weeks… :frowning:

You can do a change of address on the test day just tell the examiner you have recently moved and did not want to take the chance of your licence not bieng back … but tell them straight away as it does pee some of them off

You can do a change of address on the test day

Complete the change of address panel on the bottom of the counterpart licence BEFORE you meet the examiner. :laughing: :laughing:

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
You can do a change of address on the test day just tell the examiner you have recently moved and did not want to take the chance of your licence not bieng back … but tell them straight away as it does pee some of them off

I didnt, the examiner on my class 2 asked if Id like to change my address, though it was already filled out.