chloelovesfur:
0You like ?

Now that’s what I call driving shoes. Check you out

UKtramp:

chloelovesfur:
0You like ?

Now that’s what I call driving shoes. Check you out

They may look better over the seat, not sure yet lol

Are they steel toe capped too under that fur? Can’t tell from the pic. Wouldn’t really matter as they may be a tad fussy for walking across sites.

UKtramp:
Are they steel toe capped too under that fur? Can’t tell from the pic. Wouldn’t really matter as they may be a tad fussy for walking across sites.

Not not steel toes, spose I best avoid heavy loads lol. Ok for laybys, services and I hope truck stops

On a roll lol :laughing:

Slippers. If you drive in socks they tend to wear out fast. Few years ago when this topic came up before one bright spark reckoned it was illegal as you needed the weight of the boots to help push pedals down!

Boots off and in the cubby hole, gutties on in cab.

switchlogic:
Slippers. If you drive in socks they tend to wear out fast. Few years ago when this topic came up before one bright spark reckoned it was illegal as you needed the weight of the boots to help push pedals down!

This is true! My sock bill is huge…
What the hell were they driving?! Something from the 40s?!?!

Goldfinger:
It is distance work, RDC to RDC…

And it’s a nice clean job too.

My opposite driver does keep his boots on the top step too, so I thought I’d better do the same, and so have been looking for suitable ‘quick release’ foot wear…

If you need quick release go no further than Engelbert Strauss,a superb German firm who do very natty work dudds.They have an English office in Farnborough so you could request a catalogue from them.Not exactly cheap tbh but by Christ they are top notch.
Just acquired a pair of boots with no laces.instead there’s a clever plastic button you press and wind the wires to comfortable level of tautness,way superior to standard laces.
Cost me 109 quid.They are seriously good,prob good for 5 years.

Jesus wept i’ve bloody heard it all now

Its a lorry driving job, you’re not all budding Rudolf Nureyevs or are you, taking off those rough booties and mincing along in yer ballet shoes and tights.

Juddian:

Its a lorry driving job, you’re not all budding Rudolf Nureyevs or are you, taking off those rough booties and mincing along in yer ballet shoes and tights.

Its called keeping your work (and for many of us home) environment clean. No doubt some like living in a pig sty but many of us don’t

Juddian:

Eeeeee tha knows is this yow Juddian?

“Boooms against ‘t walls lads, happen there’s soft types int here takkin needin second set o clogs int cab o’ AEC”

IMG_0275.JPG

image.jpeg

Juddian:

Ruff landers all day , what’s a top step ,I’ve only got 2 :laughing:

How about going bare foot??

Another here that drives in socks- much better than dirty boots and getting sweaty feet!!

I used to get smelly sweaty boots and feet when I wore cat boots ect but since moving on to real leather boots made in England and Costco wool socks I’ve had no Miether.

Juddian:

Oooh, no tights for me, only stockings and suspenders. :wink:

peterm:

Juddian:

You need to look at page one if you want to see a nice driving style bud :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

chloelovesfur:

peterm:

Juddian:

You need to look at page one if you want to see a nice driving style bud :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

Very nice driving shoes Chloe, The only problem I see is if you were driving a manual, I would imagine they would be absolutely fine in an auto, its the heels that would give me difficulty with a manual and switching between pedals with my right foot. That minor detail apart, would fully recommend every trucker should have a pair of these fine cab shoes.

chloelovesfur:

peterm:

Juddian:

:smiley: Reckon I’ll pack it in now before rob roy see’s this and throws me out of me lodgings.