Driving assessment

Can someone shed light on what goldstar heathrow are like to work for. I have an assessment but the travel time is 45mins so would like to gather some opinions before i potentially get the job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are brilliant…12 hrs a day…£800 a week take home, 3 months holiday pay at full rate, top spec motors with microwave, fridge and tv/dvd, all leather, fully automatic, 12 spot lights and frilly curtains, all meals paid for via a daily allowance, no weekend work, and a drivers mate if requested.

Why not phone them up and ask?

joe royal:
They are brilliant…12 hrs a day…£800 a week take home, 3 months holiday pay at full rate, top spec motors with microwave, fridge and tv/dvd, all leather, fully automatic, 12 spot lights and frilly curtains, all meals paid for via a daily allowance, no weekend work, and a drivers mate if requested.

Because highly unlikely he’ll get the full picture phoning the office,

joe royal:

Possible because he is looking for other drivers’ opinion of the company, not the company’s opinion of the company?

Just a thought, like. :unamused:

Is Joe not a driver then? Is it more fake news? :unamused:

Laup, PM sent

jakethesnake:

I don’t think he is. If you search his posts there are numerous similar responses made when someone has asked about working for such-and-such a firm, suggesting they phone the firm and ask. I don’t imagine any genuine truck driver would so naïve as to do that.

I phoned em up Joe. 1k a week plus 52 weeks holiday every 6 months. Amazing!

Laup:
Can someone shed light on what goldstar heathrow are like to work for. I have an assessment but the travel time is 45mins so would like to gather some opinions before i potentially get the job?

Durham to Heathrow 45 mins, you got a jet ?

Harry Monk:

jakethesnake:

I don’t think he is. If you search his posts there are numerous similar responses made when someone has asked about working for such-and-such a firm, suggesting they phone the firm and ask. I don’t imagine any genuine truck driver would so naïve as to do that.

Fair enough Harry, I have not done that and took him as genuine. It’s a bit confusing on here sometimes. Apparently I live in a fantasy land and have never even driven a lorry!
I probably drove a lorry when the wee pooch was still ■■■■■■■■ his pants. :laughing: He is now muzzled again. :wink:

jakethesnake:

Harry Monk:

jakethesnake:

Fair enough Harry, I have not done that and took him as genuine. It’s a bit confusing on here sometimes. Apparently I live in a fantasy land and have never even driven a lorry!
I probably drove a lorry when the wee pooch was still ■■■■■■■■ his pants. :laughing: He is now muzzled again. :wink:

How many times have you driven to Russia and beyond then Snake answer me that big boy and back it up
As for ■■■■■■■■ pants all the crap comes out of your mouth
Prove me wrong back up all your ■■■■■■■■

robthedog:

Laup:

Durham to Heathrow 45 mins, you got a jet ?

Old address lol