Driving assessment with argos barton wincanton contract

What are these driving assessments like are they easy enough I’ve only been driving class 1 for 2 months but I can start with these on sunday if I pass my assessment today but I hate tests my nerves get the better of me lol

I got rang and asked to go on this to but don’t think I will cause its flat rate of 8.50 an hour so I’m not keen. It will probably just be a drive and a few questions you’ll have to let us know how it went and how good the job is when you start :wink:

didnt know Barton had any trucks

a Magna Park Assessment is more of an induction
you get to drink coffee walk the yard get shown all
the different trailers and trucks and go to Hinckley store
a nightmare reverse but its not a race and the assesor can watch you back

Barton only has inbound Deckers and boxes so maybe theres box work coming on stream
if it is it’ll be full day work

no much help sorry

hitch:
didnt know Barton had any trucks

a Magna Park Assessment is more of an induction
you get to drink coffee walk the yard get shown all
the different trailers and trucks and go to Hinckley store
a nightmare reverse but its not a race and the assesor can watch you back

Barton only has inbound Deckers and boxes so maybe theres box work coming on stream
if it is it’ll be full day work

no much help sorry

According to my man in the know, they need 60 drivers there, so, something is changing :open_mouth:

The rate is ■■■■■■ just like the Boots job a junction or so south, Boots are struggling to get their 80 drivers [so I`m told] aswell, so, happy days for those in work around there, as our rates WILL rise :wink: :wink: :wink:

There is certain amount of panic in the area, as nobody wants to lose drivers at this time of the year, so, the rates gotta go UP UP UP :laughing:

Ive got two agencies chasing me with "increased rates", for the christmas rush, and the one Im doing 100% for at the moment is talking of “loyalty” payments to stay with him till christmas :sunglasses:

Its going to get interesting in the B-O-T area money wise :open_mouth: