Driving as a second job.

No, I meant that you need to stay legal even though the chances of getting caught are slim. The consequences would be horrendous.

sent using smoke signals

Years ago when I worked in a engineering factory I also did agency driving
I worked one week , 6 - 14.00 on the factory 0n a Friday then the agency asked me to help them out as they were short with a run fri night , I told them it must be a short run as I was working o/t in the factory on the sat , so got to b&q to be told your going to Gretna , Gretna ? Don’t you know wherebgretna is ? I only know of Gretna green , yes that’s where your going , to do a change over with lads from Glasgow , I arrived at factory at 6 am after doing the change over at Gretna , had to shunt some tri down to Irlams yard on harlaxton road when I got back
I did fri 6-14.00 in factory , 17.00 ( fri eve ) - 5.30 sat agency shift , 6-12 .00 o/t factory
It was legal but coming down that a1 sat morning I was out on my legs , I slept some of sat morn in factory as we always machined extra components through the week to cover us for sat morn
I went full time not long after as I was working in factory , then driving on a evening , then working o/t at weekend in factory & driving , the money was very good but just couldn’t keep it up
Be warned , my original idea was the odd weekend shift driving , it will escalate