Driversmedicals.com

Rang up and book my medical yesterday, although I was a little surprised that I couldn’t get in until 5th Dec. I could have got into another for 26th Nov if I travelled further a field. But I’m not in too much of a rush.

I know they do renewals & taxi drivers etc, but is this a sign a lot of people are wanting to become HGV drivers as I didn’t expect a waiting list as long? (I should have asked when I rang tbh)

How long did you guys have to wait?

A doctor visits our centre every other Saturday - so the longest wait is less than 2 weeks with us.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Can tockwith help?

Are there any near you in the cheap medical thread? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

ROG:
Can tockwith help?

Are there any near you in the cheap medical thread? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

Yeah i went with this link and booked through them, as they seemed the closest. I’m due in at the Wakefield one as that is near where i am based. Leeds was even later and Rotherham on the 26th Nov.

As this seem to be their sole business, i imaged they would be doing medicals mon-fri, 9-5. So that would be a lot of medicals between now and then.
Maybe its not solely a driver medical centre, who knows…i’m new to the area.

We use them for most of our Medicals using various locations. Generally they only do 1 day per week at each location.

LGVTrainer:
We use them for most of our Medicals using various locations. Generally they only do 1 day per week at each location.

Ahh, makes better sense. Thank you