Drivers!

Our place is always looking for drivers C & C+E :smiley: experience not essential, sheffield ,0114 307 0707

dammit, can you repost this in a few months time after i do my cpc 2&4 and C-E test? pretty please :slight_smile:
Nice one though for letting us new guys know, thats pretty cool of you.

steveig:
Our place is always looking for drivers C & C+E :smiley: experience not essential, sheffield ,0114 307 0707

Do they have a depot anywhere in south wales?

why are they always looking ?

LR18-8:

steveig:
Our place is always looking for drivers C & C+E :smiley: experience not essential

Do they have a depot anywhere in south wales?

I’ve no idea if they have a depot in south Wales but stevieg works for Aldi if that’s any help.

A quote from this post

I drive for aldi and its very energetic , load ourselves and unload, collect empties from stores and 2 runs a night, eg:last night ran from depot in sheffield upto darlington, load self (40mins ish) first drop castleford, then unload and load wi empties (90 mins) run back to darlington then repeat 2nd drop was sheffield st marys and then back to our yard. started at 19.00 finished 08.30am.

No mention of what the money’s like :wink:

hmmm I’ll look into that.

Being honest I really don’t care what the wage is I’d still go for it. Anything is better than the £53 a week I’m getting from being a temporary dole bum :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Stehinch:
dammit, can you repost this in a few months time after i do my cpc 2&4 and C-E test? pretty please :slight_smile:

Don’t think that will be a problem.

steveig:

Who are always looking? is it Talstaff Driver Agency or Truck-Fix

MMTM it wasn’t a bad job. He worked for Aldi at Chelmsford. You load and unload yourself, let yourself in at stores. Not a lazy mans’ job but not a back breaker either.