Drivers Timesheet

Hi All

im new here btw. im a hgv driver myself and ive been working on (in my spare time) a worksheet for both full time/agency/self employed drivers. with the ability to invoice and print to pdf. keep track of hours worked and works out (Gross) what you have earned, and keeps track of VDO’s, also keep a record of what companies that you have worked for along with all there contact details.

there is a lot on this workbook and im forever coming up with new things to add to it.

so im shortly going to looking for 10 volunteers to use my workbook and also give me feedback on ways that i can improve it to make it better for anyone using it.

i know that there are other people out there that may using a similar system as to what im offering, but as a driver myself im always looking to shorten the amount of time i have to fill out paperwork. and this really only takes 2 min to do.

thank you in advance and im looking to try and get this finalized and ready to hand out by the end of this week

Oh and when trial is over i will be offering this for FREE!!!

Not knocking it but. Your designing a sheet that takes 2 mins… In the next breath your adding new things all the time.
No need to add things you should be cutting stuff out to make it simpler.

you will see what i mean when you see it. and you might even be a little impressed. because after entering your start and finishing time it works alot of stuff out in the back ground eg wages etc.