Drivers seat too bouncy

Was driving an Antos 18T yesterday. I tried to look at all the adjustment knobs to see if I could control it, but couldn’t find one. Might be back again tomorrow, does anyone know how to tame the bouncing?
Thanks

From the limited selection of vehicles I have driven there is normally a lever/button that controls the amount of bounce.

I have driven one that had a split airbag or something in the seat which resulted in no control over the amount of bounce. Luckily I’m quite short so managed to avoid banging my head on the roof of the truck driving on some of our well maintained roads :open_mouth:

Thanks mate, it’s not a problem anymore as I’m back in a DAF today, so that’s perfect.
I’ve seen the control before in a DAF LF. But can’t see it in today’s CF, but it’s fine.
Just literally never had a moment to search for it in the Merc.

I think you’ll find it at the front of the seat, on the left hand side. Just below the seat cushion under your left thigh.

If driving a Mercedes-Benz lorry of any flavour, you’ll soon understand why the previous driver had the “bounce” setting on “Max springiness”…

Roymondo:
If driving a Mercedes-Benz lorry of any flavour, you’ll soon understand why the previous driver had the “bounce” setting on “Max springiness”…

…hence why you also need to wear a seat belt, to stop you getting thrown into the bunk every time you hit a pothole.

exit:

Roymondo:

…hence why you also need to wear a seat belt, to stop you getting thrown into the bunk every time you hit a pothole.

Also make sure your cup has a lid on it to ensure a dry dash and floor :laughing:

I think I got air under the tyres on the bumps on the A12!