Drivers Required For X-Mas

I have casual euro work available all over the x-mas period if anyone is looking !!!

Send me a PM or give me a call - 01285 77 11 60

Regards, Pete.

OK up to Christmas Pete, it’s after Jan 4th I need it.

Sapper

does it mean coming back to the UK? or would you mind abandoning me on the continent? i’ll just ship the trailers back to you.
i don’t like driving over here. can you tell? :laughing:

Have you still got anything going?

Think I am sorted now. I was 2 drivers short !!!

I have 14 lads away in total for x-mas… Hanging Meat is relentless !!! Doesn’t matter what day it is, x-mas, new years, easter, Valentines day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Our delivery points in Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium, Denmark… Will all be taking deliveries on the 24th/25th/26th & 27th !!!

Have a Great Christmas Everyone… And remember ““DONT DRINK TOO MUCH… DRINK MUCH TOO MUCH””"

Regards, Pete White.

Just got home after a christmas trip down to spain, then back on the santander boat yesterday for Ray and Pete. Would like to say thanks to both for the opportunity and a mention to Pete’s planning and support throughout.
Great bunch of lads with superb trucks and service.

Cheers Guys, George.

194m3:
Just got home after a christmas trip down to spain, then back on the santander boat yesterday for Ray and Pete. Would like to say thanks to both for the opportunity and a mention to Pete’s planning and support throughout.

Cheers Guys, George.

Thanks for your last minute help George. Well impressed with the job you did. Thanks.

Pete White

194m3:

Cheers Guys, George.

What was the pay like?
Come on . . i cant be the only one thinking that can i ?

He did very well out of it, as did all the drivers that worked for me over. X-mas.

Pete :wink:

Tell them nowt Pete, they should have answered the call to arms originally. LoL!

Cold Up North:
Tell them nowt Pete, they should have answered the call to arms originally. LoL!

Just wondered what the rate was .

Suedehead:

Cold Up North:

You, like me are probably just curious, but it wouldn’t matter how much they were paying, mention it on this website and all the usual suspects will turn up saying you’re ripping drivers off and how they wouldn’t get out of bed for less than £50 per hour. :wink:

muckles:

Suedehead:

Cold Up North:

You, like me are probably just curious, but it wouldn’t matter how much they were paying, mention it on this website and all the usual suspects will turn up saying you’re ripping drivers off and how they wouldn’t get out of bed for less than £50 per hour. :wink:

You wouldn’t get me leaving the house on Christmas day and missing the sight of fat Alice stuffing a turkey into the oven, it is like a summer eclipse. You can see the goose fat and the crackling from here! :stuck_out_tongue:

a driver is for life, not just for christmas.

look at the link, just change the word “dog” to “driver”. :laughing:
youtube.com/watch?v=0kQDozZbFkg

limeyphil:
a driver is for life, not just for christmas.

look at the link, just change the word “dog” to “driver”. :laughing:
youtube.com/watch?v=0kQDozZbFkg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: