Drivers Remote Control Forklift

Just seen this video on Facebook.

Very clever stuff especially how it folds away at the end and fits under the chassis.

I remember these coming out in the 70’s/80’s, could never understand why the Moffatt took off and not these, much better bit of kit IMHO.

Nice …
:grimacing:

He’s done that before!

Wouldn’t it be easier and safer to just sit on the thing? Unless you’re very skilled it’s going to be more difficult operating something remotely rather than being in/on it. Can’t see health and safety taking a liking to something that encourages the driver to stand next to a (potentially) unstable load.

Somone not used to that could run them selfs over Lol.
Cheers Welly

We hot one of those in the yard… just offer the forkie a maccy d’s and he will do anything

cupidstunt:
Wouldn’t it be easier and safer to just sit on the thing?

I think you’d bang your head putting into the belly locker. :smiley:

Those things are crap on a building site, but I did have a lot of fun times on mine.

Facebook won’t let’s me in as I’m a social pariah, can someone embed it here, I like the tech.

Anyone? Is it like a ■■■■ robot?

Wow haven’t seen something like this before…reckon they’d save ya time in the long run… certainly tick off a few forkie drivers if you turned up with on of them things

Silver_Surfer:
Anyone? Is it like a ■■■■ robot?

This isn’t the facebook video but it’s the same type of forklift.
Im surprised theres not more of them about.
Palfinger Crayler Falten für Transport / Palfinge…: youtu.be/Lss1gN421vg

Here you are SS.

Thanks m1cks & peterm, you’ve made my day, although peterm you get 10 points for effort but -1 for execution as he don’t work on yours.

What a thoroughly brilliant piece of kit, I want one immediately & I’ll call it KIT & I’ll pretend to be David Hasselhof, or I’ll call it Valerie or Hal 9000 & I can be Dave…

He’s a Palfinger.

Bet they like 20 grand though.

Silver_Surfer:
Thanks m1cks & peterm, you’ve made my day, although peterm you get 10 points for effort but -1 for execution as he don’t work on yours.

Bugger! I thought I’d done really well there. Oh well, back to the crayons.

Silver_Surfer:

What a thoroughly brilliant piece of kit, I want one immediately & I’ll call it KIT & I’ll pretend to be David Hasselhof, or I’ll call it Valerie or Hal 9000 & I can be Dave…

He’s a Palfinger.

Pub bore fact. You see all the hiabs on builders merchants wagons with Palfinger on and think it’s something to do with mechanical fingers to lift pallets but turns out it’s just the random surname of the bloke that started the company.