Drivers pay.

It looks like I may have got my driver sorted for my spare wagon so its now time to talk money! I have an idea in my head of what im going to pay him but wont put it on open forum due to the usual derogatory comments on wages.

Just thought some of you employers out there will PM me with what you’re paying. I dont expect company names and nothing received by PM will be disclosed on here or in public. I will pay a basic for 40 hours plus overtime and night out allowance.

Thanks
Matt.

we are one of the top payers around mansfield, but other companies aound here are paying £7.14 for a class 2 and £7.65 for class 1, another is paying £8.50 for nights :unamused: :open_mouth: we pay more than that for days + £25 night out

Is that straight through Si or 40 hours plus time and half? ■■

Oh dear. Perhaps ignore the kisses! Just been texting the wife!!

xfmatt:
Oh dear. Perhaps ignore the kisses! Just been texting the wife!!

get your coat you’ve pulled ■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

xfmatt:
Is that straight through Si or 40 hours plus time and half? ■■

wife does ours i think she does 48 then time and half but im not 100% (might be 40hrs) on that and we pay including breaks unlike some :wink: , saturdays are time and half even if you havnt done the hours and sundays double

we pay monthly as well not weekly

the others are 48 hrs then time and a 1/2 and £20 night out

Between 110 and 130 a day is about the going rate on tippers in my area for 11 hour day.

Personally wouldn’t go down the hourly route

Set a good day rate you know your costs everyday driver knows what’s going in his bank every week