Drivers Myths + BS

curtains drawn halfway across side windows whilst driving look cool

Sat in tnt arnhem drivers room and shook my head as a driver from a well known company from Tring told us all sitting he had drove from frankfurt to venlo at 70mph all the way followed for the last few miles by the german police. He was then pulled into the services before the border by the police, he said only to be told he had no number plate on and he would need to put a temp on!! :unamused: When asked about the speed of his truck he said they didnt mention it!!! Any police in any country would have locked him up i think■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Why oh why? :slight_smile:

Having your front fogs on makes your truck look cool.

If you put your rear fogs on you can do 80+ in thick fog safely (cars)

scottishcruiser:

toowise:
a lot of people fell for the CD in the window to reflect speed gun radar.

Still see the occasional one nowadays

I saw 1 numpty with 5 on the dash in a DAF the other day funnily enough.

On Continent flashes Speed Cameras from Front to see Driver,and CD reflects Light to Windscreen which gets blind for the Camera.
Other use Hairspray spraying onto the Numberplate,as fine Metal Particles in it which reflect the Flashlight

Classic " I won’t get done - my mate is a copper on the motorways"

have you heard agancy down are way is paying £15 hour days and there’s loads off work can guarantee 50 hour a week if you want and all the work is RDC no loading or unloading

i was told this by a few drivers at an RDC once and when i ask for the name there some how forget that bit :stuck_out_tongue: