Drivers Music

What music do you listen to in your cab?

A interesting topic what do you listen to?

Radio?CDs Etc while on the road its part of any driver. you can tell a lot about someone by the music thay listen to while driving?

Not me i heard it on the radio today ,

I listen to comedy CDs ,& a variety of diferent music CDs in scots gaelic, welsh,Irish & english so I never get bored with them, & just listen now & again to the radio for traffic updates & news :smiley:

Radio 1 in the morning, Radio 2 in the afternoon (mainly for the rush hour traffic news). Its decent background music/light hearted waffle with no adverts and no need to keep retuning as you travel around. Keep meaning to take CDs out with me but can never be arsed.

AC-DC, Motorhead, I find keeps me rockin through those lonely dark nights down the A49 flyin past the Lazy Trout at 3 in the morning. :smiley:

To Brit in Malta

Where are you based on the Island out of interest and what are you carrying or is it just General Haulage? Visted Gozo and Malta a few years back a lovely, lovely place and a great holiday (stopped in a place called Arrb on Gozo) , I’d go back tomorrow, envy you living there. Incidentally, I dont know if the bloke is still on the island (Gozo) although I was told he had a villa on there, Robin Askwith the actor out of the Confessions films in the 70’s I saw him in a bar whilst out there. Dont know if you remember the films, he was the blonde guy with a mop top hair cut, funny films, well I thought so. :slight_smile:

Reply to: mattcollin

Hi, Glad you enjoyed your stay in Malta, Arrb in Gozo has been on the news quite a lot lately as a Firework factory blew up there ( Full story) Times of Malta.

Robin Askwith still lives in Gozo yes he comes down the the marina from time to time, also Cilly Conely has a villa there too.
I havent started driving as yet still waiting for my Digi card so im stuck in a yard at the moment. i will be driving around Europe if all go`s to plan?

Mr T