Drivers looking for work

:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

bloody hell on a daily basis there are new members posting in the pdf looking for work,

i class it as spamming, there is a driver vacancies forum shove em in there out of the way. ffs

this is trucknet not the job centre and there’s no jobs … even better idea :bulb: send of to tozier he thinks he’s the new messiah.

look can you please just move them to the drivers vancancies forum.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Crack On!! :unamused:

Thank you I will.

The drivers vacancies forum won’t allow replies so if anyone asks a question there nobody can reply !

Denis F:
The drivers vacancies forum won’t allow replies so if anyone asks a question there nobody can reply !

If these members put all the correct info in their ‘looking for work’ post there’d be no need for replies. “Where are you?” “What kind of work are you looking for?” Have you tried Bill and Ben just down the Road from you?"
What’s the point, these guys must have tried all other avenues before signing up and posting on here. Jobs, what ■■■■■■■ jobs, there ain’t any.

Well said Alex.

made me laugh pink lady tried some on line begging last night :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

dont get me wrong i dont have any work either and im using the tax man’s money to live at the moment but i wont beg bloody hell.

It doesn’t matter where we post/they post. We want work, and it helps to put ourselves out there. No matter where that is.

bigvern1:
It doesn’t matter where we post/they post. We want work, and it helps to put ourselves out there. No matter where that is.

Yep, there’s plenty of ‘jobs’ everywhere that don’t exist.

dinosteveus1:

Denis F:

If these members put all the correct info in their ‘looking for work’ post there’d be no need for replies. “Where are you?” “What kind of work are you looking for?” Have you tried Bill and Ben just down the Road from you?"
What’s the point, these guys must have tried all other avenues before signing up and posting on here. Jobs, what ■■■■■■■ jobs, there ain’t any.

Well said Alex.

Not alway looked as they want spoon fed :smiley:

Then they winge on about how it not fair that they paid all this money for the licence & cant get work :unamused: maybe if they had looked they would have seen that

Or that there industry is on it knees so though there is alway driving jobs about so will do that :unamused: :unamused: if they had brains