Drivers hours-working 7th day

Hi All.
Hope that you can help me with this query.
I have just started working wih an agency and my hours are all over the place at the moment but this week I am planned to work six days but my sixth shift will begin at 22.30 so in order to complete a shift I will work through the night and into y seventh day.
I think that this is legal providing that I do not start work on my seventh day however I am seeking confirmation of you more experienced driver.
Thanksā€¦regards :unamused: .

You can do six daily driving periods between weekly rests, so as long as that is only your sixth period you can start it on the sixth day and finish it on the seventh. Anyone who does night shift for six driving periods will actually work on seven days. For example if they started work at 22:00 each night and worked until 08:00 in the morning their six driving periods would pan out as follows.

Shift 1: Sunday/Monday
Shift 2: Monday/Tuesday
Shift 3: Tuesday/Wednesday
Shift 4: Wednesday/Thursday
Shift 5: Thursday/Friday
Shift 6: Friday/Saturday

They have driven on each of the calendar days but have only done 6 shifts.

It could also be possible to complete six driving periods in less than six day. A driver who spends a lot of time away from home base could actually work on many more consecutive days, over twenty if they are just taking 24 hour reduced weekly rest, so donā€™t think in terms of days but count the driving periods instead.