Drivers hours! help!

thanks for all the great advise evreyone.i really appreciate it.i do try to take my proper breaks,but with working hours chucked in as well and a manic day it’s really hard to work out.ive realised i need to take more time to do so instead of just racing evreywhere.im going to keep track of exactly what hours im doing aswell.i thought someone would be watching this in case i go astray,but now i realise its all on me.im going to have to start sticking up for, and looking after myself.thanks again! :slight_smile:

Hi not posted a great deal but i was in the same boat as you when i passed my C+E three years ago all the advice given is bang on it’s down to you to know the rules and regs the first few jobs i was given through an agency the work was going to impeed on my driver hours i told the company i wasn’t going to do it they were obviously unhappy i then got my agency involved remember it’s your licence i don’t know your situation but i paid for all my training there is no way i’m going to blow my licence. There is light at the end of the tunnel i’m now with a cracking agency doing regular work for Asda driver hours seem like second nature now, however you do have to keep yourself updated. Best of Luck.

which depot you from
work for 4.5 hours have a 45 then repeat til home time
dont do more than 13hr shift dont have less than 11hr off
it may take longer but you wont have to worry about being legal

trying to wait until you have done 4.5 drive before a break
means your over working when on multi drop

devolope a warehouse mentality
do a bit have a brew do some more have lunch do some more another brew

with digi you can check driving time
if you cant work truck comp
get a BIG timer