Drivers hours guides

Hi,

There use to be a printable at a glance guide for the wtd hours , like a simply table of the main points to keep you in the law. Anyone know where it is please?

Oh and since passing my test, when i drive i have been taking a 15min break, and a 30 min break before i get to 4hr30 of driving, but a guy told me today , its not the best way to do it, as wont keep me in line with wtd, hence wanting to see the guide. i thought i was doing right?

You could try looking at -Saftey,law & working time directive forum ,hope this helps :smiley:

You mean this

businesslink.gov.uk/Transpor … hicles.pdf

Robin_A:
Hi,

There use to be a printable at a glance guide for the wtd hours , like a simply table of the main points to keep you in the law. Anyone know where it is please?

Oh and since passing my test, when i drive i have been taking a 15min break, and a 30 min break before i get to 4hr30 of driving, but a guy told me today , its not the best way to do it, as wont keep me in line with wtd, hence wanting to see the guide. i thought i was doing right?

The bloke telling you are doing wrong probably doesn’t understand it either. The present 561/2006 is very flexible and the RTD is sort of aligned with it, stick to the EU 2007 rules and do not worry too much about the WTD/RTD, it will look after itself, like the pennies.

Here is the regulation…

eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex … 013:EN:PDF

and here is the idiots guide…

dft.gov.uk/pgr/freight/road/ … sgoods.pdf

With an addendum…

dft.gov.uk/vosa/repository/A … 202005.pdf

eu-working-directive.co.uk/d … ective.htm

great thank you.

will carry on with a 15min and 30 min break before 4hr30 into shift, and yeh, they were the tables, needed to check as the agency tests when register always ask about the wtd.