Drivers BS

Was in Tesco Purfleet yesterday and behind me I heard one driver telling another how he’d been to Rotterdam and came back to the UK with a trailer of unknown goods. Everything was apparently fine till he got home and there was a knock at the door. He was met by coppers who said they’d followed him and then proceeded to tell him he’d just imported 4 million quids worth of drugs, but that he was in the clear cos he appeared to know nothing about it. :smiley:.

On the plus side I was in and out in 45 mins after tipping 26 pallets. Miracles do happen.

The first statement might be true, the second most certainnly isn’t. 45 minutes? Now that’s obviously driver BS. :wink:

dar1976:
Was in Tesco Purfleet yesterday and behind me I heard one driver telling another how he’d been to Rotterdam and came back to the UK with a trailer of unknown goods. Everything was apparently fine till he got home and there was a knock at the door. He was met by coppers who said they’d followed him and then proceeded to tell him he’d just imported 4 million quids worth of drugs, but that he was in the clear cos he appeared to know nothing about it. :smiley:.

On the plus side I was in and out in 45 mins after tipping 26 pallets. Miracles do happen.

use to do that all the time from swiss on groupage you wouldn’t know what you had in the back, all loaded and sealed and you wouldn’t see a thing, you get the manifest but there could be anything in the boxes, so I can quite understand the first bit but the second has to be bs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sure you aint missed out the 3 that sounds about the norm for any rdc tips these days. :smiley:

mick.mh2racing:
The first statement might be true, the second most certainnly isn’t. 45 minutes? Now that’s obviously driver BS. :wink:

+1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I heard a driver tell a group that he’d gone to give a sperm sample, didn’t “like the magazines” so the nurse boxed the Jesuit for him.

Yes it really was 45 mins. I was very surprised as I was told on the intercom there was a site-wide 90 minute delay.

Had to give the driver credit though. He told this story without a pause. Very well rehearsed :smiley: