Driver training BRISTOL area [Merged]

Hi all. Im looking to book my pracitcal test. I live near J19 m5 (Portishead). Ive passed the theory and hazard perception. Im looking for a 1 on 1 tuition. Anyone know good training companys and the ones to avoid. Any info will be much appreciated.

Check out the link in my signature below

The main ones are western driver training been around since time began or N-gaged

Learn to drive me ltd mark is a brilliant instructor one of the better priced driving scools ive done coach-minibus and trailer class 1 and 2 with him wouldnt use anyone else he has a good sense of humour and onlyn does 1 on 1 tuition he i9s based in keynsham i work out the same yard as he is based and see him most days

learntodriveme.co.uk/

give him a call and he will araange a assessment for you

Learn to drive me ltd mark is a brilliant instructor one of the better priced driving scools ive done coach-minibus and trailer class 1 and 2 with him wouldnt use anyone else he has a good sense of humour and onlyn does 1 on 1 tuition he i9s based in keynsham i work out the same yard as he is based and see him most days

learntodriveme.co.uk/

Yatsay93:

learntodriveme.co.uk/

+1 from me also. Although he may be a little far out for you. You also try Carl at Dynamic Driver training, I think he is Weston based. If I was you I would try and do assessments with a few and see who you feel most comfortable with.

chr15walk3r77:

Yatsay93:

learntodriveme.co.uk/

+1 from me also. Although he may be a little far out for you. You also try Carl at Dynamic Driver training, I think he is Weston based. If I was you I would try and do assessments with a few and see who you feel most comfortable with.

also dynamic i have no personal experience with dynamic but have met them while doing my training and good instructors again good sense of humour