Driver seat adjustment--Scania 450R 16/17 plate

I change trucks each week with this vintage of Scania and I am finding myself with a bad back. All driver seats seem to slightly lean inwards… for which I find no adjustment (fore and aft adjustment is fine) - which for long periods seems to give back trouble due to the slight angle the seat is at. I was told it was to do with a driver seat having a slightly different rake on RHS to LHS because the LH is just moved across to the RH. In Mercedes, Daf and Iveco I have no problem - I have been told that these makes have different driver seats depending whether they are LH or RH.

Many drivers have said they find the same. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same trouble and whether their firm has found a solution. I’m going to have to find another job not driving Scania. Perhaps newer models are better I don’t know.

because the LH is just moved across to the RH.

That ■■■■■!!!

Surely something to raise as an occupational health issue with your employer?

Ask any Scania fitter if you see one. They should be able to help

Thanks for your replies - a bit surprised that no one else have commented. Known Scania thing it seems. I agree with what you’ve said… something like a 4-5mm thick washer on the LHS would probably sort it.

I have been to two Scania depots and they deny it. Drivers at work confirm it. Been intense competition to be allocated the new Volvos this last few months. They’ve had about a dozen Volvo as they got them at a good price but the other new ones are Scania.