Driver’s hours offenders face tougher penalties

RIPPER:

from 1 November 2017, traffic examiners will issue fines of up to £300 to drivers who spend their full weekly rest break in their vehicle, in places where it causes a problem.

The above is a quote from the text in an email from DVSA about the new fines, the highlighted line on the end i think is curious, we seem to have a watered down version of the rules the Germans and the French are using.

So it seems if the 150 or so Waberers trucks that park up in Ashford truck will not be affected

Follow tihs changes that stay in industrial estate will be full legally.Because there no danger to anyone.

biggriffin:

ROG:
DVSA sanctions = gov.uk/government/uploads/s … policy.pdf
Can anyone find a sanction for WTD breaches in that list because I cannot :question:

Ffs. Why do people to continue to harp on about wtd, it Ain’t going to happen, I cannot find any record of anybody in any Industry in Britain who has been prosecuted for breaking the wtd.

^
This
Worrying over wtd :unamused:

Re 45 in cab, it could take a big hit on an already very low EE wage. As ever though Wabs have very very clever transport rule bendee’s and will skirt around it. Those who like to see EE drivers put down should remember we’re all in the same boat Euro or UK. employed or O/D, i personally dont like to see any driver penalised no matter where theyre from…

Pack up driving!
It is not worth the hassle anymore.
At best ten quid an hour,sleep in a tin box,nowhere to wash,have a crap or eat and your life is ruled by some crap box in the corner?Then you got a bunch of jerks trying to nail you for doing your job to the best of your ability?
Pack it in and see how these pricks make the country work without transport.
Till all transport drivers unite these cretins will just load more and more crap onto you till the job becomes impossible.
Until you pull together boys its just going to get worse.