Driver Require Ltd

heres something i have just noticed new to our area in the local paper a full page spread www.driverequire.co.uk originally based in stevenage and northampton, its a agency praising themselves and sounding good, but anybody any experience with these before i go an register here also! :sunglasses:

Sorry mate dead link.

donpablo:
heres something i have just noticed new to our area in the local paper a full page spread www.driverequire.co.uk originally based in stevenage and northampton, its a agency praising themselves and sounding good, but anybody any experience with these before i go an register here also! :sunglasses:

Your link isn’t working m8, try DriverRequire

I’ve never heard of them but I like the style of their web site, very impressive, even if there is a lot of grey space.

Nice one tacho that works.

Site is copyright 2008 so they look like a new company, and they dont list vacancies or clients so that would seem to back this up.

However what harm can it do to sign up for any agency, especially a new one because if they do become successful they may remember their first drivers?

According to the “About Us” page, they’ve been going since August 2000.

Maybe I was just being lazy :blush: (after all its 30 deg c here and not a cloud in the sky) found this totaljobs.com/CompanySearch/ … irectory=2
So maybe they are not completely new. They just seem to be a small driver recruitment agency and as I said in my previous post, whats the harm?

sorry people it has 2 R’s www.driverrequire.co.uk :blush:

You could do worse than to try here.

Gable Recruitment Services (Chelmsford) Ltd
Office One, 1st Floor, 12 Parkway, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0NF
Tel: 01245 500481

It’s the only agency I’ve had much luck with and I’ve been given work out of your area with them. Dogthehunter has had experience of them too and reckoned they were OK.

Not wishing to blow my own agencies trumpet (cos its probably not allowed) we are relatively new to the Harlow area. We are an established agency in the Hertfordshire area hence the length of time we have been in business.

Give us a call and see what you think, i think we do okay.

I will stop there before i get carried away !!

driverrequire:
Not wishing to blow my own agencies trumpet (cos its probably not allowed) we are relatively new to the Harlow area. We are an established agency in the Hertfordshire area hence the length of time we have been in business.

it certainly isn’t :wink:

I will stop there before i get carried away !!

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’ve just finished working for Driver Require in Stevenage, about three weeks ago. Reason being that I was offered a permenant role a bit closer to home than what Driver Require were able to offer me.

As an agency, I would say they’re very good to work with. Easy to discuss things with and seem very genuine and friendly. I’ve only worked with a few agencies in the past, mostly for general labour, but driver require appeared to be much more professional than the lot of them put together.

I joined them with only a few months HGV experience and I think because of that, work was slow to begin with but it eventually picked up to a reasonable amount. I can’t complain about their efforts in finding me work. There would have been better work much closer to my house but the company’s were insisting on drivers with the same old “over 25” or “2/3 years experience”.

If I found myself out of work again I would go back to Driver Require.

Above all, they put up with me and my newbie ways for a good while. If the user “driverrequire” here knows who I am then they’ll know about my little brush with a parked Mercedes! :blush: