Driver recruitment

And besides, you’ve already given me a response.

Issac Hunt??

MIKEHOCKSARD:
And besides, you’ve already given me a response.

■■ : :unamused:

MIKEHOCKSARD:
I just thought there were loads of people unemployed and they would look at The Job Centre as much as anywhere else? There is supposed to be a recession afterall, we hear everyday that the haulage industry is suffering from lower volumes and people now on 4 day weeks to spread the work out. Perhaps things aren’t as bad as they make out?

to be honest, from reading on here, the best jobs get filled by word of mouth and anything left for the job centre can either be rubbish or agencies fishing! that might be why you had little response from there !

Wheel Nut:
I am not sure I remember Hockshard’s in Goole but any advert without a landline or some clue who the company is isn’t going to get a response from me.

Does Eric Hunt still work for you Mike?

:smiley:

To be fair you can’t always put a landline on the advert. Small businesses often use the mobile purely for business and their home phone number may be the only land line they have. This is how I do it anyway. Often times working for a small outfit is better pay and conditions than working for a big company. I wouldn’t say there’s many companies round Goole paying £8.40 p/h for days…

garnerlives:
Issac Hunt??

PMSL!!! “let im avit”