Driver qualification card

Hi,
Right so I passed my category C about 5 weeks ago and I gave my licence to the examiner at the end of the test to send off. I received the updated licence back less than 2 weeks later.

Yesterday I passed my C+E but I had to keep hold of my licence rather than the examiner take it as I’ve had my mod 2 CPC this morning, which I’ve just passed and now I’m obviously getting on with booking my mod 4.

Here’s my question, because I’m not able to send me licence off let as I need to show it at the cpc tests it won’t be updated with the C+E until I obviously get chance to send off after I’ve done mod 4. Now, I believe once you’ve done mod 4 you then automatically get your DQC sent through. Because my licence doesn’t have C+E on it will me DQC only have category C on? Or will they have on record that I’ve passed C+E and put that on there as well?

It’s just going to be a pain in the arse that I can’t send my licence away to update it because I need to present it at the start of the tests, but then I can’t go getting work until I’ve got my DQC, but then if my DQC only comes back with cat C on it I will have to wait weeks and weeks longer while I first send my licence away to be updated and wait for its return, and then have to send away for them to update my DQC card.

Does anyone know if the DQC card will come back automatically with the C+E on even if it’s not been updated in my licence yet?

I drove a c+e day after my test using the pass certificate I got. It acts as your license till you get it back, or at least did for me.

The DQC will have C1, C1E, C, CE. It is not class dependant so no worries.

OllieNotts:
I drove a c+e day after my test using the pass certificate I got. It acts as your license till you get it back, or at least did for me.

In most cases the employer will want to see the licence and not just the pass cert

It is usually the case that it is a proviso of the insurance that the licence is checked and copied before any driving is done