Driver pleads guilty

hulldailymail.co.uk/neville- … story.html

Scary to think what one lapse in concentration can lead to…

i feel soory for all involved in this.

the family suffering such terrible loss and then the driver who has this guilt for the rest of his life. he will not of intended for this to happen.

this bit of road is a pain, and i have turned into said junction from both directions numerous times (not in hgv, but in coaches) and it is a pain in the back side as its a very very busy road and trying to get over t times to swing in is a nightmare.

me personally, dont think this bloke deserves any jail term, the guilt of this is a big enough punishment for anyone to live with :frowning:

Driver-Once-More:
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/neville-fletcher-admits-causing-spring-bank-deaths-of-zena-and-cidalia-jackson/story-29865337-detail/story.html

Not being funny, but do you trawl the internet for negative HGV news? You seem to post daily on fatal accidents, up and down the country, irrespective of location.

Sad story for all involved. The sort of thing that could happen to anyone, from both sides of the story. Crown court for sentencing so I’d say a long ban and a suspended sentence

It doesn’t say whether the light was actually red before the front of the truck crossed the line.It seems difficult to believe that the driver went through a pedestrian crossing against a red light.On that note I thought the details at the time said that the pedestrians were hit by the rear of the truck not the front. :confused: Assuming the light was green when the front of the truck went through the crossing then it seems a case of rough justice.