Driver Medicals £40 (Nationwide)

Hi All,

Just been put in touch with Ryminster who do national driver medicals for £40. ryminster.com/

Phoned up now and got an appointment for tomorrow morning too.

Might be an option for some people…

hi phil

just looking at the same thing myself in york,gonna drop an email,hope its not some con.

£40 is very good. Not quite as good as the £10 we charge as part of the Starter Pack though!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
£40 is very good. Not quite as good as the £10 we charge as part of the Starter Pack though!

But not everyone lives in your area Pete.

Well done Phil for the post.

Paul :smiley:

Obviously. But you would be amazed at the distance folks come. When a medical can easily be £50+ it makes sense to get it for a tenner and have a look at what else is on offer at the same time.

elmet training:

Peter Smythe:

Well done Phil for the post.

That sure is a great price, but probably not everybody is a “starter.” :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Had my medical this morning. Really quick and easy. No waiting round.

Should definitely be an option for people. Cheaper and quicker than Drivermedicals too. Can any site Admin add to the sticky at the top?

Peter Smythe:

People need medicals without being a “starter”. So if your starter pack costs more than £40 its not really better generally is it?

Peter Smythe:

Obviously. But you would be amazed at the distance folks come. When a medical can easily be £50+ it makes sense to get it for a tenner and have a look at what else is on offer at the same time.

Great I will book in for my next medical £10 is a great price for a medical.

Thanks

elmet training:
Great I will book in for my next medical £10 is a great price for a medical.

Not unless you get pay for the starter pack

Peter Smythe:
Not quite as good as the £10 we charge as part of the Starter Pack though!

Peter Smythe:

To be fair, given that the starter pack is £200 you can’t really say you’re doing medicals for £10 :confused:

My last medical cost £15 with a retired doctor :smiley: now he’s retired completely :frowning: so £40 seems quite good :smiley:

Peter Smythe:

it makes sense to get it for a tenner

Not my words

Phil1979:

Should definitely be an option for people. Cheaper and quicker than Drivermedicals too. Can any site Admin add to the sticky at the top?

I’ve PMd Kate who started the cheap medicals thread and pointed her to this thread, hopefully she’ll add the company to the cheap medicals thread :wink:

tachograph:

Phil1979:

I’ve PMd Kate who started the cheap medicals thread and pointed her to this thread, hopefully she’ll add the company to the cheap medicals thread :wink:

Ryminster are already on the cheap medicals thread, albeit listed under Shrewsbury + nationwide… and having met with Dr Grant Charlesworth-Jones on an unrelated issue, I can honestly say he’s a thoroughly nice guy, even if it did take him a while to get into Drivers Medicals :wink:

But thanks for the info Tachograph…

Kate:
Ryminster are already on the cheap medicals thread, albeit listed under Shrewsbury + nationwide… and having met with Dr Grant Charlesworth-Jones on an unrelated issue, I can honestly say he’s a thoroughly nice guy, even if it did take him a while to get into Drivers Medicals :wink:

But thanks for the info Tachograph…

Hi Kate,

It was me who put Ryminster into the cheap medicals thread after receiving a PM about it, but if you (or Dr Charlesworth) would like it shown differently, then please PM me and I’ll happily oblige. :smiley:

People need medicals without being a “starter”.

Doh! Silly me! I thought this forum was for newbies!

Peter Smythe:

True Pete but the post was about medicals and I don’t think their is a better place to post than this section.

The post is informative for both new and existing drivers.

IMO your reply wasn’t appropiate on this post. Well done Phil for the info

duplicate

Peter Smythe:

Not every thread on this board is about “Peter Smythe Transport Training”. I can appreciate how hard you work to generate business for yourself. But I can also say that nobody on this forum other than Peter Smythe would have said a £10 medical with Peter Smythes £200 Starter Pack was “better” than this medical.