Driver making up their own rules!

my roadhawk picked this up last week,high profile company truck driving through a clearly marked in use bus and cycle lane , while the rest of us queued up like good road using citizens !
youtu.be/gOjALNghm5w

Gosh, you must have been terribly pleased with it.

What is the location?

Hmmm, not that I disbelieve you but I’d need location of said lane to be clear about it restrictions of use.

Looks like Southampton Docks area…can you just imagine if there had been any children in the area!!!

Roadhawk being put to good use i see :unamused: You no got anything good like a crash or summit?

southampton , thought the big companys like to be by the book thats all , i have 15 years on hgvs , although i was in a van that day , its not a taxi / truck lane as well .

A bus lane! No indication in your vid as regards operation times!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
What is the location?

Looks very much like Redbridge Flyover at the end of the M271 in Southampton if i’m not mistaken??
It is definately a designated bus lane at ALL times as it has a separate traffic light for buses only. :wink:

andi_cardiff:
Looks like Southampton Docks area…can you just imagine if there had been any children in the area!!!

+1 :open_mouth: Hat doffed, TOTC. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i believe this bus lane is in use all day and not just morning and evening rush hours

Just goes to show it’s not just Bicyclists who got cameras now! :unamused:
Its up to that driver if he wants a fine or not! The blue sign indicates Buses/cycles and taxi lane! :laughing:

Did you stay awake worrying about it? :unamused:

Bet they dont show that on Channel 5 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

must be a time critical delivery that would be rejeted if not there to the second

Thanks for the report

It’s like the old East Germany, with citizens denouncing each other. :wink:

woo ■■■■■■■ hoo the guy used a bus lane

Harry Monk:
It’s like the old East Germany, with citizens denouncing each other. :wink:

[attachment=0]

125px-Emblema_Stasi_svg.png

24 HOUR BUS LANE - GOOGLE STREET VIEW