Driver Kidnapped

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23724295 Be careful out there everyone.

Looks like an inside job and the old bill were pre advised :wink:

Montmerency:
Looks like an inside job and the old bill were pre advised :wink:

My thoughts exactly.

Fishy

He didn’t lock his doors carrying cash ? :exclamation:

Doesn’t say if the offenders waited for the drivers break to be over or have the decency to pull his card. No bet the scum bags got him an infringement !!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

If it was an inside job tho the driver deserves everything he gets along with the other thieving gits involved.

I always lock my doors in city centres and try to remember to do it all the time and I’m only carrying fruit or tates lol although I bet the unit and trailer are worth a bob or 2 along with the £500 worth of diesel I’ve usually got in it.

CI TNUK have been informed

very fishy this one, doesn’t say if the driver was servicing a ATM machine or collecting cash from the service station shop, if it was the armoured cash lorry I wonder why he was in the service area, I drive a large bullion truck every night and there is no way my truck is allowed to stop at a service station or any where else unless authorised to do so, also unique codes have to be exchanged over the phone to open the doors,

Kidnapped at 13:15 on the M42?.. As Jim Royle would say.“my arse!”

the plot thickens !!! :sunglasses:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Kidnapped at 13:15 on the M42?.. As Jim Royle would say.“my arse!”

My Thoughts EXACTLY… someone would have seen something

voodoo1:
Fishy

He didn’t lock his doors carrying cash ? :exclamation:

my thoughts exactly,everytime i get in my wagon i lock the doors,it was a lesson learnt when i was a van driver many years ago and got punched in the head three times cos i never locked the door,still you live and learn

This story is as convincing as a polititions promise.

mickyblue:
CI TNUK have been informed

It’s CSI TNUK and you’ll never make it into the fold making mistakes like that.

Story of your life though eh? :laughing: