Driver hire

Hi guys , I have been approached by a customer of mine to hire drivers to them to cover holidays and busy times etc ,
My concern is what sort of contract should I be issuing to cover my liabilities in the event of an accident happening .
My driver their vehicle , they assure me verbally that their insurance cover my drivers and I have seen a copy to prove this however I am concerned where my liability would end as the drivers employer ,
Can anybody who has hired drivers this way to another company point me in the right direction of where I might find terms and conditions to cover this subjet .
Thanks

No experience of this but you should be ok as long as your customers insurance is constantly valid. Just check with their insurer once a month for due diligence.

& make sure you is getting a bloody good rate as drivers are like rocking horse ■■■■■ now. In fact PM your number if you have trampers.

Ask for a contract from an agency, then rip it off.

When you purchase your company liability insurance the broker may offer some assistance, negligence insurance may be available, also employ a solicitor to write your contract for both the drivers and the company as any other agency does, learn about tax liabilities for agencies and get the right accountant.

I thought that for a haulage company to hire their drivers out was a big no no ?