Driver Hire

Try Manpower I know they have a place in Grangemouth and handle Royal Mail work. I think you have to go in with a can do any driving work attitude ,then they might give you class 1 work after they have got to know you .

will give them a go cheers.
I really am willing to do anything its just annoying when you arent even considered for class1 work.
I remember passing my test and joining an agency (cant remember which one) and was driving an artic the following week without any experience.
I know things move on but its not as if i have lost all knowledge and skill within 2 years.
Dont want to come accross as arogant or with a chip on my shoulder with my second post here… just blowing off some steam… :wink:
Oh well back to the job search

alamcculloch:
Try Manpower I know they have a place in Grangemouth and handle Royal Mail work. I think you have to go in with a can do any driving work attitude ,then they might give you class 1 work after they have got to know you .

if you go to manpower ask for Robert sneddon, dont say youll drive vans or youll never get in a artic.
also dont give manpower your house number otherwise they will ring your house at stupid times of day.

gogzy:

alamcculloch:

if you go to manpower ask for Robert sneddon, dont say youll drive vans or youll never get in a artic.
also dont give manpower your house number otherwise they will ring your house at stupid times of day.

Thanks for that mate i will get in touch with them