Driver hire bolton / wigan office?

hi, has anyone any info on what this agency is like and what contracts they do in the bolton / wigan area,and what wages can be earned?

thanks in advance,chris

worked for the rochdale branch ages ago, seems ok but different branches etc

Not sure about Wigan office but I work part time for the York office and they have lots of work and are fair with me - rates I get for a weekend are not the same as the weekday rates. £10.26 for Sat and £14 something for a Sun - 8 hrs guarenteed + 1.5 after 8 hrs.

hi mate
im working for driver hire in bolton at the moment class 2 just at weekends. they pay 6.40 day 7.40 after 6 pm and 10.40 after 8 hrs.
ive done british bakeries parcelnet and ferplest with them not sure about other contracts. :smiley:

i use the Liverpool office, £6.50 an hour for class 2

hi realdeal,

is it time and half for sat and double for sunday?
what is the ferplest job?,my mate had been told they did a run to glasgow (british bakeries) mornings and afternoons,which sounds ok as i dont fancy delivering bread to loads of corner shops :cry:

hi mate
ferplest was a run from wigan to leicester starting at 6 pm got back at 7 am just dropped off 6 pallets of cable. 45 minutes break in leicester followed by 4 hrs poa at leicester and loaded with 4 pallets of tyres. 88 quid for the night. british bakeries was a run to holyhead north wales delivering bread sunday rate 15.00 per hour. good money but silly oclock start 3 am till 4 pm. 141 quid after tax. :smiley: