Driver held in remand cell in germany

It seems the German cops are keepng him inside for his own safety.

well if thay let him out where do you think he will go. and would he come back ?

I have to agree with harry about knowing if he has
done germany before plus, the problem with the
D&D is one that is not liked but to make matters
worse,carrying ADR/HAZ WHICH was not secured
will also be one that will be cost a lot,have also had
a look at the newspaper,they have amended their
first post,I am sorry to hear about his family as well
and hope that he will be able to return home as soon
as it is possible, but the germans will first ensure that
any sentence or fines are first finished,because of the
arrest warrant from the year2005,being outstanding

ive got another email from a family friend of the driver involved.

hiya again,as i can not get registered on the truckdrivers website i hope you dnt mind me going through you?,can i first ov all say i think RoadSailor is one horrible arrogant prick his self and i just hope to god if he has a family they NEVER have to go through wot this mans family is going through at the moment.and secondly if the said driver was in a english prison i dare say he would be getting better ftreatment than he is, iv spoken to his family yesterday and was told he was only just allowed to ring hme hopefully lastnight if this came off,then at least his family no he is ok as his son said to me its ok been told hes ok he only has there word for it so at least a phone might help them a little.His family are just trying to make the best out ov a bad situation and have the best christmas possible without there dad at home this yr,if you wish to no if there are any updates please feel free to email me one again thank you and i hope you dnt mind me emailing you… very good friend ov the family,p.s just to wish you a happy christmas and a good new year

[/b]

jessicas dad, if you have a email address of this
person who sent the emails,tell him to advise the
family to get in touch with the consulate also what
is the firm doing who he works for, how about the
various agenceys who do work in this direction
if the are informened then things will begin to
happen, sorry but unless one gets in touch with
these people they will not take any action,
also if one asks for the british consulate then
they (germans) ;would get in touch and give
any answer they had recieved to the driver,

cheers pete il pm you the email address.

Edited for several personal attacks. Either abide by the rules or don’t use the forums, simple choice. C

Roadsailor - sorry to hear that you’ve lost 2 family members through drink driving.
On another point - you are obviously a kraut - aint you got any trucking forums in your own country so that you stop bothering ours :unamused:

penfold:
Roadsailor - sorry to hear that you’ve lost 2 family members through drink driving.
On another point - you are obviously a kraut - aint you got any trucking forums in your own country so that you stop bothering ours :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah get lost

RoadSailor:
my hatred of Britain and its people .

RoadSailor, hope this helps…

Don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Having had the dubious pleasure of crossing verbal swords with this somewhat unsavioury character…

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … r&start=30

Just be aware that you may well be on the recieving end of some abusive personal messages sent to your private email address.

Nice chap!!! :laughing: :unamused: :unamused:

Nice one Harry M…PMSL. :laughing: :laughing:

Spardo:
And who are ‘the rainbow press’?

A rainbow flag is used as a symbol by the gay community, so when I read that part of his thread I took it to mean he was a regular reader of The Gay Times but didn’t like some of its reporting.

I guess I could be wrong though?

Coffeeholic:

Spardo:

A rainbow flag is used as a symbol by the gay community, so when I read that part of his thread I took it to mean he was a regular reader of The Gay Times but didn’t like some of its reporting.

The subject and Neils personal knowledge of blue lights worries me a little :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Spardo:

The subject and Neils personal knowledge of blue lights worries me a little :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to know this stuff though, forewarned is forearmed. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: See a pub displaying a rainbow flag sign and if you know what it means you can avoid it.

i wont get involved with what rainbow has said.
i am from ireland[dont know where hes from]/
i have met a lot of good english guys over the years,still work with plenty of them.
i like him do not like british politics.[not many irish do]
but.
this is a not a political forum, its just a drivers forum.
if we can help/teach/learn.
good.
we all have our [zb] who do nothing for our reputations.

If it needs *'s. It goes. K

i know its shame that the irish seem to hate the english so much…

but then again everybody seems too. :confused:

greg50:
]

His name is RoadSailor not Rainbow and he is German. No problem for me there but he has lived, he says, in Britain for 18 years, gives his location as Ireland (perhaps that means NI), and wastes no opportunity to let us know how he hates the place and its people.

Can’t see what that has to do with being Irish or German, not many British people do either :wink: :laughing:

jessicas dad.
its the politics we hate not the people.its another story best left off truck drivers forum.
we can help as opposed to fighting with each other.
i have been up and down the road for yrs.
i did europe for 25 years,mostly italy and spain.
i met so many good people.
english/dutch/poles/russians…the list goes on.
i have met the ■■■les as well and we all have them no matter what nationality they are.
i could be wrong, but reading rainbows comments.
i think.
he has heard some conversations about irish/english politics and has listened to the more hate the people as opposed the inner politics of the situation.
basically i am saying.
he know sweet f
***zb all about it and would be better keeping out of it.
then again maybe some englishman beat his old man up in the last war.
people are funny in the way they think.
i remember yrs ago in carisio.
i was with a few of my own countrymen[on the vino as usual]
two english guys arrived in whom i knew well,i went and joined them for yet another load of vino.
i got verbal from one of my countrymen for drinking[collaberating as he put it] with englishmen.
i told him what to do.
its a lot of trash,as i said earlier if a guy is ok,have the dinner and the vino with him.
who cares where hes from.
it doesnt matter much anymore.
we all need to learn polish or latvian now to mix in places like carisio,that is,if there were any english or irish trucks parked there.
onatra vino bianco per favor.

greg50:
i have met a lot of good english guys over the years,still work with plenty of them.
but.
this is a not a political forum, its just a drivers forum.
if we can help/teach/learn.
good.
we all have our [zb] who do nothing for our reputations.

If it needs *'s. It goes. K

Well said greg.
Im english I have met a lot of good irishmen over the years and enjoyed many a drink I dont like irish politics either Plenty of english who embarress(wrongly spelt im sure :blush: ) our proud nation your quite right
Live and let live i say

yes i agree with you live and let live.