driver gassed

scotslad:
most gangs who use this method use nitrous oxide (laughing gas)

Exposure to Nitrous Oxide causes light-headedness, an involuntary mouth movement which resembles laughter, and euphoria (You used to be able to buy it from Timothy White’s when I was a curious teenager) but does not cause unconsciousness unless administered in enormous quantities.

Fentanyl is a “knockout gas” but there would have been dozens of deaths reported if criminal gangs were using Fentanyl.

Keep going guys you’ve nearly got them all listed to make it even easier for the guys who want to find out how to do it :unamused:

That is not a list of chemicals which will knock you out, it is a list of chemicals which won’t knock you out.

But there will always be someone who says you could squirt a can of Easy-Start up a night heater’s exhaust pipe because a significant proportion of lorry drivers talk out of their backsides.

Harry Monk:
That is not a list of chemicals which will knock you out, it is a list of chemicals which won’t knock you out.

But there will always be someone who says you could squirt a can of Easy-Start up a night heater’s exhaust pipe because a significant proportion of lorry drivers talk out of their backsides.

Yes but some ■■■■■■■ will try it and kill someone if you see what I’m getting at, but like you or someone else said more than likely bs that this ever happened.

r slicker:
bear with me on this one

Harry Monk:

scotslad:
most gangs who use this method use nitrous oxide (laughing gas)

Exposure to Nitrous Oxide causes light-headedness, an involuntary mouth movement which resembles laughter, and euphoria (You used to be able to buy it from Timothy White’s when I was a curious teenager) but does not cause unconsciousness unless administered in enormous quantities.

Fentanyl is a “knockout gas” but there would have been dozens of deaths reported if criminal gangs were using Fentanyl.

its not the gas that makes you unconcious and sick its the lack of oxygen a small compressed bottle of nitrous oxide released into a enclosed space could be enough to kill a person due to the lack of oxygen

Harry Monk:

r slicker:
bear with me on this one

That bear reminds me of a bloody old thing I saw as a kid in a pub in Southampton (I was with me Dad).

That bear reminds me of a bloody old thing I saw as a kid in a pub in Southampton

then you married it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: