Driver found Dead, at Harthead moor services

Driver just been found dead at Harthead moor services, East bound, been is services since Saturday night. RIP

Rip fella. Can’t think of a worse way to go; alone, probably frightened and away from your loved ones.

So sad :frowning:
Rest in peace drive.

RIP fella

Very sad, RIP drive

very sad for the driver and his family rip drive re rowly ward

Rest in Peace driver,probably miles away from home and alone…doesn’t bear thinking about does it…

R.I.P drive mate … :frowning:

If he’s been in the services since Saturday night and they’ve only just found him, you wonder if he has any family :frowning: . Not a good way to go; makes it worse that so much was going on around him.

R.I.P. drive.

R.I.P. Drive

R.I.P drive alone in your cab poor bugger.

RIP Drive.

RIP driver.

R I P Driver. Condolences to his family.

R.I,P Drive very sad

Hopefully he passed away peacefully in his sleep. As said earlier, very sad when so many people would have been near him. RIP

Nonsense removed and thread tidied up. Keep it on topic, keep it respectfull. If i class it as “downright horrible stuff”, and its my opinion that counts then it goes. As you where…

R.I.P drive, he is just one person in this world but to someone he will be their world. Condolences to all.

Terrible. Us single fellas mostly seem to go when alone. So sad for this chap. RIP whoever you were.