Driver for the Intel HM470 Express Mobile chipset

Hi

I have a notebook assembled with the Intel HM470 Express Mobile chipset.

Where could I find the latest version of the Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise driver for above component?

Thanks

Bye

Depends…Class 1 or 2 driver?

Best place to check is the device manufacturers own site to see if they have the driver available. Assuming the chip set supports W11. Suppose you could also check on Intel site.

Colingl:
Best place to check is the device manufacturers own site to see if they have the driver available. Assuming the chip set supports W11. Suppose you could also check on Intel site.

The Intel HM470 Express mobile chipset is supported by Windows 11 but, on the Intel site, I cannot find the appropriate driver. How come?

Thanks

Bye

Try Driver Easy, there is a free version, you just need to install drivers one by one manually. It scans all the devices installed in your system’s Device Manager (Control Panel old interface)

drivereasy.com/

balubeto:

Colingl:

The Intel HM470 Express mobile chipset is supported by Windows 11 but, on the Intel site, I cannot find the appropriate driver. How come?

Thanks

Bye

Think Intel restrict driver downloads to registered users. Usually why it’s best to go through your device manufacturers site to source the driver.