Driver / Food shortage

More money in selling halloween tat than food.

Malmaz is not winging ,it is only constructive criticism about the job in his opinion. In my opinion he is right on most of it.

jimti:
The post on Facebook has no reached over 115,000 shares, and will have been seen by many thousands of others. The main take away I got from comments and messages, was that the general public never gave a thought about how we live in the trucks either just daily, or all week, many support the idea of there being better facilities for trucks and their drivers, most never realised how limited facilities are.
Since making the post, I have been inundated by local papers from across the UK asking to be able to use my post, I have had one reporter on a national paper contact me, and also Sky news asked for an interview. So the message is getting out there.
I no longer drive a truck, so have pointed Sky news in the direction of someone who I know shares my opinions about councils and their drive to keep us out of their towns and cities, and is still on the roads today.
I have also written to both my MP and Grant Shapps, so just waiting for some feedback from them.

The one dissenting voice I have heard through the whole of this was “DCPCFML” who seems to be too full of his own self importance to see the bigger picture.

For any of you who want to find the post on Facebook, it is Jim Titheridge

I suspect DCPCFML is one of my ex-transport acting managers who swung it for me to get booted out at least once, and still likes to think he can third-party push other managers at other venues to do the same thing to me ad infinitum.
That’s why I make a point of not talking about my current status on here any more - The less “grass 'im up on sight” intel I can give the guy to pass on to other would-be future managers I might bump into at new and ever changing workplaces - the better. :angry:

FFS!

Winseer:

jimti:
The post on Facebook has no reached over 115,000 shares, and will have been seen by many thousands of others. The main take away I got from comments and messages, was that the general public never gave a thought about how we live in the trucks either just daily, or all week, many support the idea of there being better facilities for trucks and their drivers, most never realised how limited facilities are.
Since making the post, I have been inundated by local papers from across the UK asking to be able to use my post, I have had one reporter on a national paper contact me, and also Sky news asked for an interview. So the message is getting out there.
I no longer drive a truck, so have pointed Sky news in the direction of someone who I know shares my opinions about councils and their drive to keep us out of their towns and cities, and is still on the roads today.
I have also written to both my MP and Grant Shapps, so just waiting for some feedback from them.

The one dissenting voice I have heard through the whole of this was “DCPCFML” who seems to be too full of his own self importance to see the bigger picture.

For any of you who want to find the post on Facebook, it is Jim Titheridge

I suspect DCPCFML is one of my ex-transport acting managers who swung it for me to get booted out at least once, and still likes to think he can third-party push other managers at other venues to do the same thing to me ad infinitum.
That’s why I make a point of not talking about my current status on here any more - The less “grass 'im up on sight” intel I can give the guy to pass on to other would-be future managers I might bump into at new and ever changing workplaces - the better. :angry:

I’ve never driven a lorry in my life time , but the internet allows you to indulge that fantasy

the maoster:
FFS!

+1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youtu.be/h6BJJe9JV_A