Driver Essentials

I’ve had a look and searched the forum but couldn’t find a thread on this so forgive me if there is one.
I was thinking about what type of things I should be taking with me when I start driving. First aid kit, sat nav, a-z etc…
So has anyone got a list of driver essentials they take with them on a day to day basis?

Cheers

TT

treetontrucker:
I’ve had a look and searched the forum but couldn’t find a thread on this so forgive me if there is one.
I was thinking about what type of things I should be taking with me when I start driving. First aid kit, sat nav, a-z etc…
So has anyone got a list of driver essentials they take with them on a day to day basis?

Cheers

TT

search harder… :unamused:

Post a link

Loads of useful info on this thread

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90870&p=1305146#p1305146

animal:
Loads of useful info on this thread

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90870&p=1305146#p1305146

Cheers Buddy!!

May i please hijack the topic a bit and ask for any reasonably priced torches suggestions?

Priest:
May i please hijack the topic a bit and ask for any reasonably priced torches suggestions?

Buy a wind up torch then you down have to rely on batteries about £8 ish if you look for a decent size 1

Priest:

This is one that I have been using of late, Its very bright and you can change the light to be a 10p size light to one that can light a 100 degree angle… amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00N … ailpages00

Have you seen the light yet, Priest?