Driver crushed?

Hi all. Got a message from a college this morning stating a driver was crushed yesterday on WRG landfill Milton. Said it was one of Fred Sherwoods blokes.
Its made me feel ill the poor sod.

Anyone heard anything about it?

no

limeyphil:
no

Not been here long, but you’re a proper Charlie you, aintcha! :wink:

RobRob:

limeyphil:
no

Not been here long, but you’re a proper Charlie you, aintcha! :wink:

don’t worry RobRob, you’ll get used to Phil, most people just ignore him and he goes away for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

to answer your original post, not heard anything abut it, but i do know a few of their drivers, what with them being not far from where i am based, hope the driver in question is ok

In answer to your question Shuttlespanker, no he aint, unfortunately he lost his life.

He was Family!

sorry to hear that Matt, condolences to the family :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks Rob, just cannot believe it.

Sorry

Awful news , condolences to you and your family :cry: :cry:

Very sad news indeed shock all of us i never met the driver but offer my condolences to the family

Really sorry to hear this condolences to his family.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: RIP driver

mercactros:
In answer to your question Shuttlespanker, no he aint, unfortunately he lost his life.

He was Family!

Mate i am so sorry. Found out what happened at work tonight. My sincere condolences to you all.

I have to go in there regulary will always be a horrible place to me now.

RIP Driver.

mercactros:
Thanks Rob, just cannot believe it.

hi matt really sorry to hear about that mate see you later in the year matt all the best

Real sad, my sincere condolences to the Drivers Family and Friends.

I’m always seeing their trucks up and down the A14, I make a special case of ‘checking them out’ since I saw a real nice ‘Babe’ driving one a while back.

RIP Driver

Thanks for all the messages everyone, its all still very raw at the mo, its a such a sad loss for all the family this year can only get better!

Hanson, thanks mate, see you soon, hope you 2 are ok? Stay safe mate and see you for a very MUCH DESERVED beer at our weekend vacation in the summer eh?

Bigun told me about on Friday, RIP Drive :frowning:

RIP Driver. Condolences to all connected.

mercactros:
Thanks for all the messages everyone, its all still very raw at the mo, its a such a sad loss for all the family this year can only get better!

Hanson, thanks mate, see you soon, hope you 2 are ok? Stay safe mate and see you for a very MUCH DESERVED beer at our weekend vacation in the summer eh?

yeah looking forward to it hope the family ok hopefully happier times see you all soon