Driver CPC

Returning to driving whats the score with the dcpc ? how much ? when has it got to be done by ? anyone reccomend a trainer in west yorks ?

I did mine here hgvtraining.net/training-cou … driver-cpc

The cost of 1 day CPC Periodic training is £58.75 including VAT & CPC Registration for a 7 hour block, you require 35 hours periodic training i.e 7 hour blocks x 5 days = 35 hours to be completed by september 2014

If you passed before 2009 which you obviously have done, you have until September 2014 to do CPC.

Williams9881:
If you passed before 2009 which you obviously have done, you have until September 2014 to do CPC.

Just remebmer it’s only 2013 for bus and coach drivers.

doing mine next week the whole 35 hrs mon- friday if you live in scotland you can get £200 towards it using ILA -individual learning acount.
you are entitled to £200 per year so net year i will use my allowance towards my next cpc 2018 onwards

ND888 BIGJ:
doing mine next week the whole 35 hrs mon- friday if you live in scotland you can get £200 towards it using ILA -individual learning acount.
you are entitled to £200 per year so net year i will use my allowance towards my next cpc 2018 onwards

DCPC training can only count if done within 5 years of the current expiry date on a real or ‘ghost’ DQC

Those with aquired/grandfather rights have a ‘ghost’ DQC