Driver cpc

Went back to school this week for my 1st 7 hours worth of the cpc.
Fair play,my employers are paying but if the first session was anything to go by, its a total waste of time and money imo, unless youre a newbie or totally thick.!!
Basically most of the day consisted of "learning"how to fill in a tacho chart correctley, how to use a digi tacho and the legal driving hours/rest breaks blah blah.
Now i dont claim to know everything but after 27 years driving Hgvs oops Lgvs, i like to think i know the basics.At the end of the session the teacher :confused: actually said “those of you using tachographs everyday probably know more about them than me” !!
No ■■■■ Sherlock.

It’s going to interesting to see how the balance between those that feel it was worthwhile and those that feel it was a waste of time will be …

Some comments were made about the driver cpc courses HERE

THE PERIODIC (ongoing) DRIVER CPC

One big con , jobs for people ,proffit for others , stick it on the bill the dopes will pay or they dont work,poas dont make me laugh

You will have to hear exactly the same thing every 5 years :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Just proves its a money making exercise.
Waste of time, money and life.

Also “teacher” said that next years 7 hrs worth will be vehicle saftey checks/maintenance, the year after that it " might be" safe loading/h+s(god help us) but wasnt sure?
Seems to me that the powers that be are making it up as they go along and can imagine the last session involving being taught how to adjust the drivers seat ffs :laughing:

Its very important that the drivers seat is correctly adjusted and remains so during the drivers working day.If some trainer can use this as a way to pay his mortgage then that has to be a good thing.