Driver cpc

Obviously aimed at the ( ahem ) older drivers) Did my last instalment of the dpc and learnt something new.
I always thought that different speed limits applied to any vehicle above 3.5 ton.
How wrong was i, every day is a school day. What have you learnt ?

I have never done the cpc, but I watched Hell Driver’s on tv this afternoon so I guess that qualifies me? :laughing: Seriously though, no matter how long you have been doing a job (any job) you can still learn something if you are prepared to listen.

Pete.

windrush:
I have never done the cpc, but I watched Hell Driver’s on tv this afternoon so I guess that qualifies me? :laughing: Seriously though, no matter how long you have been doing a job (any job) you can still learn something if you are prepared to listen.

Pete.

Good job I was listening last Tuesday when I pulled out of the factory I’d just loaded in [emoji15]
There was a nice cracking sound of wood as the 6.5t SS vat pushed one of its feet through the trailer bed [emoji47][emoji47]
I stopped straight away and went beck in to get the moving company’s guys to come out with FLT and some plates of metal as I couldn’t move the truck
P/s the Vat was worth £800k

Sent from my truck

windrush:

Pete.

Me too Pete, Ive allways said that one was never too old learn, Thats what I was brought up to believe, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Take care & stay safe, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry & Pete done my 5 days in December learned a few things but being on domestic a lot didn’t apply to me cheers Ray