driver cpc

got 35 hours periodic training starting in morning,then the job hunting will begin,
or maybe i’ll wait till I do CE in feb before I start looking?
not looking forward to 35 hours in a classroom, or is it better than it sounds lol?

angof1497:
got 35 hours periodic training starting in morning,then the job hunting will begin,
or maybe i’ll wait till I do CE in feb before I start looking?
not looking forward to 35 hours in a classroom, or is it better than it sounds lol?

Is your CE course approved for dcpc hours?

no unfortunately, that’s why I booked it between doing c and ce
would of been nice if it was

why don’t all trainers doing it that way??

I did the 35hrs in a block and its mind numbing in the extreme!!

Only got through by asking questions to keep awake!!

It’s death by PowerPoint for sure.

If your lucky your ‘tutor’ will at least try to be interactive so makes each day go that bit quicker.

On the tacho and hours one, throw as many scenarios as you can out there makes for a good debate!! That day went very quickly!!!

oops posted twice and couldn’t see how to delete it :blush:

now I’m really looking forward to it!!!
at least i’ll get a lay in all week, up at 6.45am instead of 5.30am :smiley:

You could have got some of the driving time credited to driver cpc. The classroom enjoyment depends on a) the standard of delivery and b) you being prepared to join in.

Enjoy. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

i’ll do my best lol!!!

The classroom enjoyment depends on a) the standard of delivery and b) you being prepared to join in.

CHOICE OF MAN/AUTO C, W+D, ARTIC
DSA REG INSTRUCTOR - TOP MARKS
MANSFIELD/PETERBORO
RESIDENTIAL @ MANSFIELD - NO EXTRA COST
truckdrivertraining.co.uk
THE ONLY DSA ACCREDITED LGV TRAINING CENTRE BETWEEN LEICESTER AND CARLISLE
HAPPY TO HELP

I seem to have 2 separate posts now :open_mouth: :blush:

why don’t all trainers doing it that way??

Because not all trainers are accredited to deliver periodic training. And then they have to have the specific course approved as well.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
You could have got some of the driving time credited to driver cpc. The classroom enjoyment depends on a) the standard of delivery and b) you being prepared to join in.

Your CPC training was a good, can’t remember his name, but the man who took was a good laugh. He reminded me of my old man with his accent.

I should have done a Saturday and Monday over the last couple of months and got it out the way
wouldn’t of been so bad then and would of spread the cost

angof1497:
I seem to have 2 separate posts now :open_mouth: :blush:

I’ve just nipped in and fixed that for you. :smiley:

I’ve collected all the posts from both topics and put them together.

Sometimes the system puts up two identical topics, which can happen to anybody (including me :blush: :blush: )

Sorted!!

cheers dave :smiley:

Peter Smythe wrote:You could have got some of the driving time credited to driver cpc. The classroom enjoyment depends on a) the standard of delivery and b) you being prepared to join in.

Your CPC training was a good, can’t remember his name, but the man who took was a good laugh. He reminded me of my old man with his accent.

That sounds like one of the Chris’s. They both have “unusual” accents.

Good to hear a positive comment about cpc.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

DISCOUNTED PERIODIC CPC - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

best part of doing my cpc was a chicken sarny from maccy D’s at dinner times…although the instructors did there best to make it less boring I run out of paper for doodling, got through 2 pens and a pencil and had match sticks under my eyes… dsa/dvla quote ‘’’ the drivers cpc makes better drivers’‘’… the first letter is B…the last is S if you get my drift…in my experience you can drive or you cant drive, there are plenty of people driving cars who go through the process but are not that great…perhaps if the government want to make some extra money with cpc’s they should re set all car drivers every 5 years, god knows there are loads out there that could do with a re-test ! the fact that you can sit the same mod 5 times and pass just tells you that this is about stitching the working class up for more money again…rant over lol