Driver cpc stoke on trent

Hello all, any driver cpc courses weekend or evening that you would recommend,willing to travel if need be, cheers,

chrisv:
Hello all, any driver cpc courses weekend or evening that you would recommend,willing to travel if need be, cheers,

Transed Training West AveTalke give them a ring. Ok crowd there do w/ends.

manitou:

chrisv:

Transed Training West AveTalke give them a ring. Ok crowd there do w/ends.

as said above good training school did my ADR there last year. though i did my dcpc with a crowd out at Blythe bridge as the company i worked for did a deal with them but can’t remember the bloody name of them

Think the fellow at Blyth bridge /draycot is PHW ltd (phil wetton ) ■■? Never come across we’ll to me tho , only interested in linking everything back to some sort of an nvq . Which I found to be an insult to my intelligence
. Like the previous post I’ve recently used Transed to do my ADR , and couldn’t recommend them highly enough .

richie22:
Think the fellow at Blyth bridge /draycot is PHW ltd (phil wetton ) ■■? Never come across we’ll to me tho , only interested in linking everything back to some sort of an nvq . Which I found to be an insult to my intelligence
. Like the previous post I’ve recently used Transed to do my ADR , and couldn’t recommend them highly enough .

that the outfit as we had to do a nvq with them or pay £50 towards the cost of the dcpc it was a arrangement the my employer at the time had . not a very good agreement either :open_mouth:

I know plenty who have used PHW , sit down with a maths questionnaire which he gives you the answers to, just in case you don’t know what two plus two is , then it s jump in the cab to have various photos taken of you demonstrating the vehicles gadgets ,whilst answering random questions (on camera ) … About eighteen months ago he got hold of my number and bombarded me about doing my cpc thru them . I had a look , decided that somewhere along the line it looked a con and left it to them . If the op was to stick with Transed or bassetts even , he wouldn’t go far wrong .

richie22:
I know plenty who have used PHW , sit down with a maths questionnaire which he gives you the answers to, just in case you don’t know what two plus two is , then it s jump in the cab to have various photos taken of you demonstrating the vehicles gadgets ,whilst answering random questions (on camera ) … About eighteen months ago he got hold of my number and bombarded me about doing my cpc thru them . I had a look , decided that somewhere along the line it looked a con and left it to them . If the op was to stick with Transed or bassetts even , he wouldn’t go far wrong .

you wouldn’t by any chance be working simon McCann would you

Thanks for all the replies lads, looks like transed for me , all the best, going off the subject have a glimpse at flickr site Bedford trucks ,a few from Stoke on there, Bernard kettle and a Detroit powered km that I think berresfords had on H and R Johnsons in the 1970s.